Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome Everyone!

Hi there everyone! This is Kacie. First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm new to this(my sister introduced me to this page. Yea Kelli!). I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone a little about myself and what this page is about. First of all, I have Mosaic Turner Syndrome. It's a genetic disorder that deals with the chromosomes & there's alot of things that go along with that. The reason for creating this page is because I wanted to create a page for ALL types of disabilities to show that there's someone out there that cares and to say that people with disabilities are just as important as everyone else. My goals for this page is to find people with all types of disabilies so I can learn about different ones & to meet people who also have Turner Syndrome so that I can help them out anyway I can. But actually, that applies to all kinds of disabilities. I care about people and I'm here to help. I hope everyone stops by this page & enjoy! Thanks everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment